I am happy to discuss potential Ph.D. opportunities in my lab. Please feel free to contact me for discussing more. Please feel free to include your curriculum vitae and a brief description of your research interests.
I also have funding for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow position at the moment. Please contact me if you are interested.
I am currently involved in the following upcoming scientific events:
- 35th International Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 38th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 37th International Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 9th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 1st ACM Workshop on the Future of Digital Biomarkers at ACM MobiSys 2021 [Program Committee Member]
- 3rd UK Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Systems Research Symposium (MobiUK 2021) [Member of the Organising Committee]
Please consider submitting your work to and attending these conferences and workshops!
Current areas of interest include:
- Human-centred Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning;
- Reinforcement Learning and its applications;
- Modelling of social systems (human, artificial, hybrid);
- Computational models of human/user behaviour (and their applications to the design of algorithms and systems, e.g., for digital health and security&privacy).
Last updated: 10 April 2021.