I am a Visiting Researcher at Google.
I am looking for Ph.D. students interested in working in the areas of human-centered machine learning/AI, reinforcement learning, multi-agent systems and computational models of social systems.
I also have funding for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow position. Please contact me if you are interested.
I am currently involved in the following upcoming scientific events:
- 27th International ACM Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (ACM HotMobile 2021) [General Chair]
- 38th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 37th International Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 9th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 14th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (ACM WSDM 2021) [Program Committee Member]
Please consider submitting your work to and attending these conferences and workshops!
Current areas of interest include:
- Human-centred Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning;
- Reinforcement Learning and its applications;
- Modelling of social systems (human, artificial, hybrid);
- Computational models of human/user behaviour (and their applications to the design of algorithms and systems, e.g., for digital health and security&privacy).
Last updated: 21 February 2021.