I am a Visiting Researcher at Google.
New paper Cooperation and Reputation Dynamics with Reinforcement Learning accepted at AAMAS 2021 (as full paper selected for oral presentation).
New paper accepted in the Proceedings of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, and Wearable Technologies (ACM IMWUT) and to be presented at ACM UbiComp 2021: Where You Go Matters: A Study on the Privacy Implications of Continuous Location Tracking.
I am looking for Ph.D. students interested in working in the areas of human-centered machine learning/AI, reinforcement learning, multi-agent systems and computational models of social systems.
I also have funding for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow position. Please contact me if you are interested.
I am currently involved in the following upcoming scientific events:
- 38th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 37th International Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 9th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 14th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (ACM WSDM 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 27th International ACM Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (ACM HotMobile 2021) [General Chair]
- 35th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2021) [Program Committee Member]
Please consider submitting your work to and attending these conferences and workshops!
Current areas of interest include:
- Human-centred Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning;
- Reinforcement Learning and its applications;
- Modelling of social systems (human, artificial, hybrid);
- Computational models of human/user behaviour (and their applications to the design of algorithms and systems).
Last updated: 18 December 2020.