I am a Turing Fellow at the Alan Turing Institute, the UK National Institute for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. I am the Turing University Lead for UCL, i.e., I coordinate the research activities between UCL and the Turing.
I am happy to discuss potential Ph.D. opportunities in my lab. Please feel free to contact me for discussing more. Please feel free to include your curriculum vitae and a brief description of your research interests.
I also have funding for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow position. Please contact me if you are interested.
I am currently involved in the following upcoming scientific events:
- 10th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2022) [Program Committee Member]
- 27th ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (ACM IUI 2022) [Program Committee Member]
- 35th International Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 38th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 37th International Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI 2021) [Program Committee Member]
- 2nd ACM Workshop on Distributed Machine Learning at ACM CoNEXT 2021 [Program Committee Member]
Please consider submitting your work to and attending these conferences and workshops.
Current areas of interest include:
- (Multi-Agent) Reinforcement Learning and its applications;
- Machine Learning and networked systems;
- Modelling and analysis of social systems (human, artificial, hybrid);
- Computational models of human/user behaviour (and their applications to the design of algorithms and systems, e.g., for human-computer interaction, security&privacy and digital health).
Last updated: 27 July 2021.