- An article about Italian researchers in Cambridge (including me) + some photos of me at the Computer Lab in Il Corriere della Sera, April 2009, in Italian.
- EmotionSense press coverage (September-December 2010): BBC, The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, ACM Tech News, ComputerWorld
- MIT Technology Review article (December 2010) about our work on the use of temporal graph metrics for stopping malware in Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Nokia Mobile Data Challenge 2012 coverage (July/August 2012): BBC video coverage (and blog post), MIT Technology Review, Forbes, Wired, The Sunday Times, The Washington Post, Slate, MSNBC, Discovery News,Mashable, and Toronto Star. See also Nokia Blog post.
- Our work on the spreading of rumours about the Higgs boson discovery on Twitter (January 2013) in The New Scientist (see also this blog entry). More videos related to the study can be found here.
- Our work for the Data for Development (D4D) Challenge (May 2013) was covered by the Time Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, La Repubblica, and Mobile World Live.
- Our paper on the data mining techniques for the analysis of cultural boundaries and habits in Foursquare (April 2014) was covered by MIT Technology Review and Irish Times.
- Our paper on the diffusion of Airbnb in London has been covered in the Daily Telegraph, The Independent, The Daily Mail, ITV News, Le Figaro, The Smithsonian and Wired (May 2016).
- Our paper on robustness of spatio-temporal networks, including the London transportation network, has been covered by the Evening Standard (June 2016).
- Our paper on the analysis of culinary habits around the world using a large-scale dataset from Yummly has been covered by MIT Technology Review, The Independent and France 24.
- Our paper on user identification using metadata (June-July 2018) has been covered by Wired, The Guardian, Süddeutsche Zeitung, and Schneier on Security among the others.
Last updated: 5 August 2018.